- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
The City of Alma, Nebraska partners with the Harlan County Sheriff's Department and the Alma Rural Fire Protection District for emergency services. These fine groups are prepared 24/7 to preserve life and minimize damage, respond to hazards or disaster events by providing the necessary assistance and emergency support functions as well as establish a recovery system that will return the community to its normal state of affairs.
Throughout the year, they engage in community awareness and prevention programs to help the community avoid, detect, and report emergencies effectively.
The two main emergency services in our community are:
If you are witnessing a crime in progress or are experiencing an emergency, please dial 911.
For non-emergency calls, the Sheriff's Department can be reached at 308-928-2147.