- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
The City of Alma, Nebraska's Annual Budget is a vital instrument in accurately projecting future cash flow and effectively managing incoming revenue and existing debt. Alma's Annual Budget outlines both income and expenditures that are expected to be received and paid over the coming year.
The City Treasurer has broken the Budget down by class, for more detail. This "Budget by Class" helps to plan for the upcoming year and makes the necessary adjustments in cash flow to cover expenses.
"Budget vs Actual" reports show what was budgeted compared to what was actually spent.
These reports are for the present fiscal year and previous years.