- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
Economic Development in the City of Alma is a very important to the success of our city today. Helping local business and outside companies looking to relocate to the City of Alma through various incentive plans, tax abatements, and resources, with the overall goal of enhancing the City through the promotion of economic growth.
How can you help out? Shop local and buy local! It is amazing how it will sustain a community.
Another good resource to look at vital statistics for Alma is DATAUSA where you can find all sorts of interesting and usefull facts. Check it out.
NEBRASKA RURAL LIVING gives a very nice article concering Alma, with a little flyover.