- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
Alma Municipal Airport (s)
The city of Alma is proud of the fact that we are recognized as having two, yes two, airports.
Airport number one, to the northeast of Alma, has a runway 3,200' x 60', self service fuel, taxiway, plane parking, vehicle parking, and a terminal building.
Airport number two, to the southeast of Alma, has a runway 15,000' x 4,000' however you better be landing a Seaplane as it is in the middle of Harlan County Lake. The only Seaplane landing spot in Nebraska.
Looking at our land based airport, below is a timeline of how things have happened to get to where we are today. There has been a lot of hard work from many interested people to make the Alma Municipal Airport the success it is today.
NEED FUEL? 100LL self serve $4.50