- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Harlan County Government
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Zoning/Building Permits & Inspections
- Emergency Services
- Parks & Recreation
- Natural Gas Department
- Sanitation / Solid Waste Department
- Water Department
- Sewer Department
- Street Department
- Alma Utilities/Services Rates
- Alma Municipal Airport (s)
- Alma GIS/mapping Workshop
- City related forms/applications
- Alma Alert Info and Sign Up Page
- Contact Us
Need help with rent, mortgage, or utilities?
Having a hard time paying rent, your mortgage or utilities?
Nebraska has CARES Act money to help you, but it must be used by the end of this year. Dial 2-1-1 or text your zip code to 898211 before December 15 to find out how this money can help you stay in your home. Don't wait.
The COVID19 pandemic has left many Nebraskans struggling to make ends meet, but help may be available. Call the United Way's 211 helpline now to find out if you qualify for rent, mortgage and/or utility assistance, including back-payments.
Applications must be approved prior to December 30, 2020, so don't delay. Contact the United Way by dialing 2-1-1 or